Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pico de gallo in a gyro One of my experiment creations! *Weird sounding but taste AMAZING!*

I have always been known for mixing foods and coming up with creations and etc. So one day I found out about a wrap named (Gyro) it soon became one of my favorite foods! So the day I found out about Pico De Gallo I had one, and it happened to be the same day I had my gyro. So first let me explain what a gyro is for those who may not know. A gyro is a wrap that can come with chicken or lamb and lettuces and tomato, onions, a special sauce wrapped up, it is simply amazinggg!!! So the day I found out about Pico de gallo my cousin was eating it. Now let me explain how the  Pollo de gallo is a spanish cuisine my cousin had was made so this was an uncooked sauce with tomatos and some of the things that are in the gyro; but I've seen that there are different ways to make it, however the way it was made for my cousin was amazing to go with my gyro and it can be eaten with chips. So being curious to how it taste I asked her to let me try it, when I tried it it was amazing. I still had my gyro and I put the Pico de gallo inside the gyro and it gave an extra kick and taste to the gyro! Marinating the sauce with the special sauce in the gyro and everything that comes in the gyro, it was amazing. I always think someone should be open to try something if it involves something that they already like and something else that has the ingredients of something else that you would potentially like.
For me personally I love the lamb gyros but I suppose the chicken gyro will be just as good with Pico de gallo. Being that my family is diverse I have different foods I eat and try so my creativity stays building and I am always creating what someone would call weird but I always suggest gyros to people if they don't know what it is or if they know but haven't tried it; and now that I know about the spanish cuisine I think even if you don't try it with the gyro like me people should try it anyway because it is so good! The Pico de gallo can be made at home and gyros can be gotten at places such as American Bistro, Mama Mia's and other places possibly that sell wraps. So everyone try away! ^ _ ^



No comments:

Post a Comment