Thursday, April 24, 2014

KING COMBO

What's your favorite meal. Is it normal, because I know mine can get a little out of hand according to some people. Still, that's not always a bad thing. Some people get tired of normal and want a little change. Like everyone else a guy loves his food but if you want the best combination of weird meals possible, I'm your guy. Growing up in a house that loves going to golden corral I have come up with a meal combo that beats out all others in my opinion making it a just a MUST TRY.
First we have to get our plates situated. You start with what I like to call the pig out plate. On this plate I usually have popcorn shrimp, macaroni and cheese, a slice of pepperoni pizza, boneless pork ribs, and if any room is left on the plate then you can add on anything you desire . For me it may be extra shrimp or even some creamed corn, depends on how i'm feeling at the time. Then you move on to the plate I like to call Fruit Frenzy. I usually throw my favorite fruits on this plate, which would be a full plate of pineapples, tangerines, grapes, and sometimes peaches. Healthy, and delicious two words that some up my Fruit Frenzy plate very nicely. And what's a meal without dessert right? For I call the dessert page sweet childhood, because for the most part I still get the same dessert as I did when I was a child. I get a plate on rice crispies, marshmallows, and strawberries and drown them all in the chocolate fountain. Then I get a bowl of vanilla ice cream and fill it with  gummy bears and m&m's. My mouth is watering just thinking about the taste. Now I know many might look at these plates and think to themselves "what the hell is this guy thinking. But you have to take into consideration how good these different foods are when you eat them together. Pizza is usually eaten alone, and it's so good by itself, this is true. But what if you add the equally delicious popcorn shrimp to your taste buds. Take a bite of your pork rib and then follow it with a scoop full of macaroni and cheese. Top it out by taking a bite of whatever the last item you picked at this point your taste buds are already in heaven. Mix up the order you eat your food and surprise your mouth with the unmatched goodness of some of your favorite foods. Enjoy the different juices coming from the fruits that fill up your second plate. What could be better? I know, how about topping everything off with chocolate sweets and custom made ice cream. Give your sweet tooth something to yell about. Your already having a party in your mouth, why not invite more guess. If you try these combinations, I assure you you will be satisfied when you're finished chowing down. That's guaranteed or your money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment