Saturday, May 3, 2014

Flaming Hot Cheetos and Chocolate!


Hot & Spicy! 
A match made in heaven! Around a certain time of the month I have certain cravings and Flamin Hot Cheetos combined with any chocolate always does the trick! 
The chocolate makes my taste buds intensify. It makes the Flamin' Hots even more spicy. I always buy the big 99 cent bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos with either Snickers, Twix or Reese's. The best combo to me though, is Twix with the hot chips. I don't know if its the fact that it's like a cookie or because of the amount of caramel inside mixed with chocolate but it always compliments the hot flavor of the Cheetos. 
Even the Cheetos compliment the sweetness of the chocolate. Each time I take a break from stuffing my face with chips i take a bite of the chocolate and it gets sweeter every time. 
The best part to me is the end when you still have the salt left over on your fingers from eating the chips and the melted chocolate on your finger tips. I always take a moment and realize that the end is coming so to keep the taste lingering I lick the salt and chocolate off. Talk about finger lickin' good? Its the best I don't know how I found this delicious combo but I'm glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment